So, I’m working on a few different things photography-wise. Trying to push my boundaries a little more, and also to raise some funds. They’re not all quite ready yet, and I’ll let you know when they are, but for the sake of keeping you in the loop…
- I shot a photo series to give to a couple of friends at Christmas, and have since decided that I’m going to make it a limited-edition series. “Faith, Hope & Love”, limited to 25 prints, available for £25. View the images on flickr, and I’ll post a framed shot soon.
- I’m creating a book of photography & reflections from my travels in 2008. It’ll be self-published and available for purchase on Blurb within the next few weeks.
- My local coffeeshop, Big Mouth Coffee Co (Dumbarton Rd, Glasgow), is hanging a few of my photographs for sale later this month.
- I’d also like to start doing some (paid) portrait sessions… If you’d like any lifestyle portraits taken, then please drop me an email. I’m offering a one-hour photoshoot and a 12×8 unframed print for £50, or framed for £75.
- And of course, prints are always available for sale… check out www.emmaboyd.co.uk or my flickr.
I’ll post more information as & when it becomes available, but if you’d like to buy a print/ hire me/ purchase a limited-edition ‘Faith Hope & Love’ print, drop me an email.